Aloe-Agave supplement for horses and other large animals by Doc Hoag's
(Previously known as Doc Hoags' Aloe Agave 4X)
Help for gastric issues in performance horses
Doc Hoag's Aloe-Agave for horses is unlike any other Aloe on the market. Created by a formulations chemist and expert, who also is a horse owner, trainer and breeder, to help with the gastric conditions that can plague performance horses.
Our proprietary formula is a combination of organic aloe vera concentrated 200 times, mixed with inulin from organic blue agave.
Aloe Vera is known for its benefits to the skin, stomach and colon. It is high in fiber and soothes the digestive tract, helping to calm both front and hind gut. It is also known for its antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
Blue agave inulin is a palatable source of fiber, prebiotic for the hind gut, and helps control blood sugar naturally. Inulin and aloe work synergistically to treat the fore and hind gut and promote digestive health.
- ALOE VERA gut supplement for horses and other large animals, for gastro relief
- BLUE AGAVE INULIN is a palatable source of fiber and prebiotic for horses' hind gut
- REDUCES ANXIETY & improves mood & irritability; horse supplement that is calming
- BETTER COAT GLOW and APPETITE; equine digestive supplement helps with dehydration & weight loss
- EASY TO FEED. Made with organic, decolorized Aloe Vera - a safe, clear, odorless, tasteless product
- EASY TO USE. Add 1 oz to your horse/animals’ feed; 1 gallon provides 128 servings; comes w/ a pump
- HORSE SUPPLEMENT that supports improvement in ULCERS
- 100% ORGANIC and KOSHER Aloe Vera (grown and harvested in the USA)
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE Great addition to your barrel and other performance/race horse supplies
- PREMIUM Quality, Aloin-free, great for digestion
The easiest way to feed it is simply pour the recommended amount over their grain feed twice a day.
Maintenance: feed 1oz (1/8 cup) twice a day